Crash is a Buzzword used in financial markets and it indicates massive decline in the stock market and other financial markets. As a general rule, a decline of around 20% from the latest top is considered a Crash.
Several Stock Market Crashes have the dubious distinction of being called the worst crash and the major ones are the following:
- 1932 Stock Market Crash
- 1937-38 Stock market Crash
- 1906-0907 Stock Market Crash
- 1929 Stock Market Crash
- 1919 - 1921 Stock Market Crash
- 1901 - 1903 Stock Market Crash
- 1973 - 1974 Stock Market Crash
- 1939 1942 Stock Market Crash
- 1916 - 1917 Stock Market Crash
- 2000-2002 Stock Market Crash
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page - you can also write your profile there. If you have a link with great content that persons using Finance Wikia need, you can add it at Crash/Links
Если интересует увеличение посещаемости Вашего сайта,отпишите мне в личку.Спасибо!